Working at Heights
CPO-approved Working at Heights Training
This program clarifies the basics of fall security in the industries of construction, transportation, electrical and utilities. This course includes instructor provided guidance, hands-on presentation and assessment to some basic gear and procedures. Includes wallet certificate valid for 3 years.
- Roles and responsibilities of the employer, constructor, supplier, supervisor and worker.
- Regulations that address fall hazards, fall protection equipment and working at heights projects.
- Working at heights hazards and the hierarchy of controls to protect workers.
- Safe work procedures and plans to identify and control working at height hazards.
- Advantages and disadvantages of various types of ladders.
- Requirements for barriers.
- The setup, use, maintenance and storage of travel restraint and fall arrest system.
- Use of bump lines, barriers, guardrails and safety nets.
- Use of vertical, horizontal and retractable lifelines.
2007 Lawrence Ave. W. Unit 5